Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Buying a better bra

A few years ago, I belonged to a church where I knew this plus-sized chic like myself. There is nothing wrong with being a plus-size girl, but one thing that irks me about  being a big breasted women is that your bra is the wrong size. So one Sunday, I see this lady come to church with this bra on that looked like it was something she was still trying to hold on to from high school. Her boobs and her stomach had become friends with each other. I'm thinking to myself, "Why are her breasts touching her stomach?" I must say that I do not claim to be a bra representative, but by golly, at least put on a decent bra where you can tell that you have two breasts, and not an extra pack of sausage in the middle.  I didn't say anything that time, because I was thinking that she might take offense if I told her.

The following Sunday came around and once again, this lady comes in church with these hooters getting low, getting low. They were jiggle-linging all over the place and being bouncy and it just didn't look good at all. Since she and I had become acquaintainces, I figured it would be ok if I went up to her and inquire about this thing she had on under her clothes. She was talking with some women after church and I went up to her and asked her if I could speak with her in private for just a minute. I told her not to take offense as to what I was about to say and I just let her know that her bra was not working for her. I told her that since she does have big breast, that she will need to get a better bra and that sometimes bigger bras do cost a little bit more than the regular bra, but that it would be worth it. I went on to tell her that not only will her clothes fit better with an uplifting bra but that she will look better as well. She said ok and then we departed and went our way.

Well the next Sunday came around again, and I was just sitting there minding my business when I see this lady come in church. When I tell you that a transformation took place just in a week, it was a great transformation. This lady had bought herself a bra and those boobs were standing at attention. It even made her look a little slimmer. She walked in that church like she had the world on her shoulder. She came to me after church was over and wanted to thank me. She said she never knew how it looked because she just didn't really care about her appearance and that no one ever took the time out to tell her how bad she looked. She said she went home after our talk and looked in the mirror and said to herself that she does need to get a better bra and that she went to the store and tried on bras until one fit. She even said that she threw away the old one that she had been holding on to. That was truly awesome.

On another note, this goes for the little breast folks too. Please do not come out the house with your titter totters poking through your shirt like the sun is peeping out from the clouds. Not only buy yourself a bra, but wear it and wear it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment